Roles: PR | Communications | Digital
We are The Bravery; communicators, instigators and supporters of positive social and sustainable change. The Bravery is made up of a dedicated team of specialists providing innovative and impactful communications, and marketing solutions. We apply a mix of innovative thinking, creativity, strategic insight and passion to every element of what we do.
Across both traditional and digital media, events, consumer, corporate and government campaigns, research projects and white papers, ambassador, partner and sponsorship management plus digital production, we deliver high-impact, meaningful results for our partners; 202020 Vision, Patagonia, MobileMuster, Veolia, Responsible Investment, Australian Institute for Landscape Architecture, Republic of Everyone and Orthoptics Australia - plus more.
Contract Timeframes: Currently, we are looking for a range of different roles; short-term part-time or full-time contracts (varying 2-6mths) and some may have the scope to be extended to permanent full-time.
Locations: Whilst we are based in Sydney we are also looking for great people in other locations - specifically Melbourne and Canberra - and we strongly encourage practitioners based around Australia to apply for possible future roles.
Flexible / Remote Working Arrangements: We encourage all contractors, freelancers and those looking for more flexible working arrangements to be in-touch as we can offer highly flexible working arrangements and are happy to discuss opportunities where you are based remotely.
Starting Dates: Roles are starting immediately through to the end of the year - so if you are not available now, but will be in a few months time, please still do submit your CV along with your availability to start.
Roles currently being recruited:
- Communications / Media Executives - Executive level: 2yrs exp with quality publicist skills and media contacts across consumer, business / government (Syd, Melb & Canberra roles)
- Communications / Media Managers - Mid / Senior level: 4-8yrs exp with strong publicist and outreach strategy skills, plus set of high-quality 'go-to' media contacts across consumer, business / government (Syd, Melb & Canberra roles)
- Issues & Crisis Media Managers: Mid/Senior level (3+yrs) experience in pro-active and reactive issues and crisis media management in both consumer and business / government sectors including strong copywriting skills and a quality set of existing media major metro media contacts
- Stakeholder & Community Consultation Coordinators / Managers: Executive (2+yrs) and Senior (4+yrs) level practitioners with experience in stakeholder / network and or local (small to large-scale) community consultation (experience here in environment sector, highly desirable)
- Social Media / Digital Community Managers: 1+ yrs exp in community management across a variety of consumer and B2B social platforms
- Social Media / Digital Content Creators: 2+yrs in creating compelling, engaging, high-impact visuals (moving and still) and written content for broad cross-section of platforms. Must have access to / supply all relevant equipment / software to develop content
- Copywriters: 2+yrs experience in copywriting for both consumer and business / government audiences, across short form such as EDMs, blog posts or web copy to longer form such as tender and award submissions, annual reports or research / white papers
- Event Coordinators / Managers: 2+yrs exp in a variety of small (20 people) to large events (300+ people) including all event production and implementation
- Ambassador / Talent Managers and Partnership / Sponsorship Developers: 3+yrs experience in developing start-up and established ambassadors or talent, plus experience in negotiating and managing NFP and corporate partnership / sponsorship arrangements
- Campaigners: Executive (2+yrs) and Senior (5+yrs) level campaigners within social cause / change campaigns (Experience in Local, State and Federal Government policy and media relations within this is highly desirable)
- Fundraising / Donor Specialists: Practitioners with (2-6yrs exp) in developing fundraising strategies and implementing them, including donor management, growth and retention
We encourage all contractors, freelancers and those looking for more flexible working arrangements to be in-touch. To apply please send the following to email@example.com:
- Current CV
- Reference to which role you feel would be most suited to your experience (can be more than one)
- Availability over next 6-mths including if availability is full-time or part-time (if part-time, please specify days available)
- Daily / weekly / monthly rates
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer sponsorship or working holiday visa opportunities for these roles (but do strong encourage foreign nations with relevant working visas to apply for the short-term contract roles)
- Only successful applicants to interview round will be contacted post applying. All applicants details will be kept on file for future recruitment positions or opportunities.